Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ecstasy


I want to feel God's touch upon my life.

I want to feel forever connected with all that is and move beyond my fears to step into the light.

When I am disconnected to source, this is when I experience great suffering and pain. This is where I get eaten alive by my own thoughts and emotions and I don't like it. But, some days it can be a challenge to flip the switch - to reconnect.

To have great faith is to face fear and unknowing and work through it. To believe there is a brighter day on the other side keeps me moving, even if it is just one small step at a time.

If I can stay in the place where I realize I am always loved -glimpse the spaces in between and not forget - I know I can do better than survive - I can experience the ecstasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment