Thursday, July 29, 2010

Woman on the Verge


I am a woman on the verge.
Though, I can't put into words exactly what I am on the verge of. Never-the-less, I am on the verge of something - something great and wonderful. Maybe, it's a dream come true 0r maybe its a breakthrough of some sort - maybe it will move me to the next stage of my spiritual evolution.
I don't think it really matters that I have no name for it other than "on the verge" - this suits the feeling quite fine and sometimes names come with judgements and I am avoiding judging these days.
Yes, I am on the verge - sometimes it feels like release - sometimes it feels I am falling effortlessly through time and space - sometimes being on the verge feels like standing on the ledge of a very tall building looking down and not being afraid.
I am a woman on the verge and I know I'll be alright - I know I'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment